The Most Dangerous

Dear Readers,

I read The Most Dangerous. It was about these animals who got judged by judges. The animals had to describe why they were the most dangerous. The animals who are competing to get the Most Dangerous Trophy are the Box Jelly, the Inland Taipan, the Great White Shark, the Porcupine Fish, the Brazilian Wandering Spider, the Cape Buffalo, the  Saltwater Crocodile, the Hippopotamus, the Cassowary and the mosquito. Then after all the animals showed how dangerous they were Judged. Then the judges had a winner. The winner was the mosquito.

My favorite part is when the mosquito won because all the other animals started getting upset when on tiny tiny insect won the Most dangerous trophy. My other favorite part is when they showed the Great white shark underwater with fish because it looked  realistic.

I wonder how the mosquito produces malaria. Another thing I wonder is why does the mosquito such humans blood.

My moral is this Size matters not (This is how Yoda say’s Size does not matter.) because all the other animals were big and strong. But the mosquito was tiny. All the other  animals thought how can a tiny insect win the trophy. The mosquito proved that he was more than just tiny. He proved that you don’t have to be big to win. The mosquito had a big brain that made him get the trophy.

I liked how the author put the Brazilian Wandering Spider on the Cape Buffalos head.

Sincerely

Minecraft Dude