The most Amazing Skyscrapers

Dear readers

I read The most Amazing Skyscrapers. The book described about famous skyscrapers. They even put the height!!! It was amazing because it listed so many skyscrapers that I didn’t know!! And if I had to do a project about skyscrapers I will choose this awesome book!!!

I learned that the Burj Khalifa’s height is 2,716 feet!! I thought it would be 2,020 feet tall. I was wrong. It is waaaaaaaayyyyyy bigger than I thought!!! Another thing I learned is the second tallest skyscraper in the world, is Taipei 101. It’s height is 1,670. That is huge too!!

I wonder if there is going to be a skyscraper that is as tall as 100,000 feet. Maybe, but in the future because the book said that technology is advancing so skyscrapers will be getting bigger. Another thing I wonder is who came up with the idea to build the Burj Khalifa. Maybe someone in Dubai because that is where the Burj Khalifa was built.

If we build a skyscraper high, there will be more space for people. When we build on the sky there will be space on the ground too. The disadvantage for skyscrapers so high is, what about plumbing, electricity and metal. Those resources are not infinite.

Bonus section 3 facts about the Willis tower

The Willis tower was know to be the Sears tower.

It was the tallest tower for 22 years.

It is the tallest tower in the U.S.A.

Sincerely

Minecraft dude